343 Please read & Help

adot95

Last night I was playing Halo 5 and every other game was just lag out the wazoo. I checked my internet it was completely fine my NAT was open I even reset my router and still had laggy games. So much so that I was disconnected from a few games and I quit personally from ONE game because it was 27 - 6 and i was last person remaining all my team mates had left. Now this resulted in me getting banned. Ok. Im cool with that. But I am now banned for 2 days 11 hours and 36 minutes. Are you ****ing kidding me? I understand the point of having a banhammer and the justice it does serve but this is absolutely ridiculous. I just got off chat with Microsoft for about an hour and a half trying to get them to contact you guys and they had me do all these stupid troubleshooting things it ended up being a waste of time. I have posted 3 posts on Halo Waypoint forums with no luck and no replies. I have been banned before for 16 hours at a time, 9 hours, 24 hours. ETC its always a very heavy bann and I have only been banned 3 times this making 4 since Mid december. Which I think is reasonable seeing I got all my banns based off DCing or leaving only measly 2 matches and 90% of the games I even quit are because I get disconnected sometimes even at the last second as the game is ending. I pay for the best internet available in my area and it is very high speed and I am wired so I know most of the time it is not even my own fault for DCing. There has also been like maybe 3 or 4 games where I had to quit out because of an emergency with my son. I paid for this game to play it not to be banned for trying to play it. 343 You need to reply to this and help me out here or I will no longer play. Which is a damn shame because Halo is the only reason I got an xbox to begin with. But I definitely won't hesitate to sell it and get a ps4 if my post is just ignored yet again. H5 is a great game. I just want to be able to actually play it. Thats all.

This is part of the problem in gaming with the past 2 generations of gamers.  EVERY gamer thinks he/she is so very special and deserving of direct replies.  Do you really think 343i has nothing better to do than cruise the forums and reply to every ranting kid/child/man-child who cannot construct their problem in a reasonable polite manner?

Seriously, have you ever actually read through some of the ways and language used to describe the problems found in the games?  If I were a developer I wouldn't answer 99% of the gamers either.

And on a side note, had you even remotely put a little effort into anything you did or posted, which is obviously the opposite of what you did in reference to researching how to contact 343i, you would have realized after maybe 10 seconds, THAT WE ARE NOT THE DEVELOPER!