Strongholds in big team battle

DEADLYASSA55IN1

Can anybody in 343 give me an update on why on big team battle and arena I only play strongholds or slayer? I would really love to play capture the flag a lot more or even bringing back assault would be great, however, it seems every time I load up big team or arena I only play strongholds. Is there a way you at 343 can update me on if this is getting fixed or if nobody even knows this is a problem over there?

Had you even remotely did any research instead of Goofling and instant clicking....you would realize that we ARE NOT affiliated with 343 Industries or Microsoft and are simply a Halo fan forum.

Put a little more effort into doing something in the future. You need to ask direct questions at the Halowaypoint.com which is their website. Thanks fir stopping by and good luck!

What you like might not be what some others like. For instance I don't like CTF in BTB because my team is always terrible.

Should I ask of 343i to decrease the chance of BTB CTF popping up now?