Emblem options too limited

AustinsiLuzioN

iv'e had the same emblem with the same colors since i can remember and even in halo 4 but for some reason i cant get the same colors in this game. This might be wishful  thinking but i was hoping there is away to change this... i have the wasp emblem witch you also made me run about in a ghost for three days trying to 100 people just to get my emblem so im trying to get my wasp blue with the wings yellow and the stripes also yellow halo just wont be the same with out my emblem... this is a life or death situation please help... this could possibly be a suicide note any help is appreciated.

Overreacting is also a thing you know?

Have you checked all possible combinations? Just run by all of them, I'm sure there's something that suits your dire needs.

Overreacting is also a thing you know?

Have you checked all possible combinations? Just run by all of them, I'm sure there's something that suits your dire needs.

stick to the subject. yes ive tried and failed miserably. 

When one claims emblem color may be a reason for suicide of a game breaking quirk....i t's hard to take that person seriously. If you have tried everything already as suggested above, then it's just not gonna work. May I suggest you use a different emblem or find another style that suits your taste?