I Miss Firefight !!!

I have tried and tried to play Warzone, but I am not impressed.  I actually think I hate it.  Arena is ok, but I have to admit I think Halo has gone to the dogs.  Seems to me like 343 have created a new game, and the Halo I knew is dead and buried.
Firefight  was, is one of the best additions to Halo.  Halo Reach got it right, in a sense.  The Original Firefight was easily the best, apart from the fact it went on and on.  Too much...
Halo Reach did it right, but I was sad to see the original Firefight get left behind.
I miss Firefight, and can not wait for Microsoft to pull out its finger and put Halo Reach on the backward compat list, then Halo 5 can happily die off.

• Like 1

*sigh* ANOTHER Bungie fan boy. Seriously, Halo has to change to survive so Firefight had to be dropped. In all honesty, Firefight is the worst part of Reach closely followed by the Credit System. It was unbelievably boring and you get nothing for an eternal grind. So if you really want Firefight back then you want the Halo series to die.

Halo is not exactly the great game it once was, although it is not actually dying, it is changing to the point where it is forgetting what Halo was.
Bungie fan biy, eh, yeah, sorry I do not think so.  Just because I loved what Halo was, does not mean I like Bungie.  343 has not made Halo any better than it was once, and if I was to love the new Halo, created by 343 would I be a 343 fan boy.  Stereotypical.  Nonesense.
Bungie made a lot of mistakes in ODST and Halo Reach, they did the same thing for Destiny.  So, I am sorry to burst your sighing bubble.  No love for Bungie here.
Good news though, I used to love Call of Duty too, Black Ops was a turning point for me.  But hey, I am just another fan boy here.  Lol...

• Like 1

*sigh* ANOTHER Bungie fan boy. Seriously, Halo has to change to survive so Firefight had to be dropped. In all honesty, Firefight is the worst part of Reach closely followed by the Credit System. It was unbelievably boring and you get nothing for an eternal grind. So if you really want Firefight back then you want the Halo series to die.

Fun fact: Some people legitimately like horde mode. Its actually quite fun if you are into it and with the campaign and Warzone being lacklustre when it comes to AI interaction and not scratching that itch per say. Its easy to think Firefight would fill that gap. :)

• Like 1