Swatnums

SIW

Can we PLEASE even out the amount of Swatnums a player is subjected to? I've just played close to maybe fifteen matches of Swat of which perhaps 2 were not Swatnums. I don't mind the occasional Swatnums, but I much prefer traditional swat with a BR (speaking of which adding the dmr back in would be better, why even take it out in the first place?). Can this please get fixed, or better yet, take it out entirely or make it its own playlist. If it's not good enough to be it's own playlist, that's because people don't want to play it.

• Like 1

Actually it's in the same playlist to have game-type variety. I don't mind SWATnums or regular SWAT.  But it's helluva lot better than SWATball or SWAT-Flag or anything ridiculous of the sort.

The reason for the repetition is because of the limited amount of maps. (There's like 4-5 different Maps for SWAT, before the update) 
SWATnums is also a 50% chance, seeing as how there's two gametypes.

However, I wouldn't mind cutting that down to a 33.3% chance and adding a SWAT with DMR spawns instead of BR.