I want to make my forge maps famous so 343I can put them in matchmaking

Newphoenix343

Hey i just entered this community hoping that my maps and, probably, my game types too, be famous so 343I puts them in matchmaking. Iam from Venezuela and i play Halo 4, so if you want to contact me my gt is SimonMH2000 and send me a message saying that you saw this post. Thanks, i hope we get the chance to play soon! :)

We're not the official 343i, sorry bud.

As for your maps you can upload them here for us to play in possible events, or post the over at waypoint (the official forum) to get a chance at 343i to see them.

If you're talking about Halo 4 on the Xbox 360 I highly doubt they'll do anything with it though...

Aww... i tought that 343I checked this forums. But anyway, you could contact me so we can play my maps or if you wanna show me your maps and custom games youre more than welcome to show me. But if my maps are known by more and more players, soonly youtubers would like to play them. And eventually, it would reach the eyes and ears of the managers in charge of forge maps. I hope you contact me to play some halo 4.

P.D. i play halo 4 on xbox 360

• 3 weeks later...