Banned from earning Credits?

Toddles8Pie

Hello

Today i was playing Halo: Reach trying to rank up to Lt Colonel as i have just got the game about a month ago.

I was very close to ranking up when i was in the middle of a Grifball match, but i needed to go do something for 5 mins. I admit before i was multitasking while playing but still doing what i could to help my team.

I came back and it said i was temporarily BANNED from earning credits! I decided to give it 10 mins to see if it would be lifted but when i looked it up i saw that people had gotten the ban for being AFK and it seemed to last a minimum of a day! When i looked further into it, a few sources explained that first time offences lasted A WEEK!

I feel this is highly unfair, especially since i was only away for five minutes! I was thinking of getting an Xbox one with the Halo Master Chief Collection but after this incident i am starting to change my mind! I hope a 343 industries worker reads this and can lift my unfair ban or at least tell me what i did wrong.

Thanks

You see Bungie added this system to stop credit "cheaters"

Problem is, it targets everyone and with credits given out in abundance its really easy to get an automatic credit ban as the system thinks you're cheating.

Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong and the ban is only temporary. :)

Hope this helps.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the information!

Just felt it was highly unfair, as i wasn't credit "cheating" just simply went away for 5 minutes! I wish they would sort this problem as i'm sure i'm not the only one that has experienced this issue. Just wondering if anyone knows how long my ban will be for, and if that first time offences = 1 week ban thing is true?

Thanks

• 1 year later...