Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gameplay!

Connor Kenway

art3.jpg

Hey guys 'n gals, so most of you know the main news stuff I do is Assassin's Creed and very rarely it isn't well this news is a few weeks old (don't hate I didn't realize this had been showcased alright! so I'm slapping myself for missing this)

Some of you may know about the Sniper Ghost Warrior series, its third installment was announced earlier this year and is planned to release in the first half of next year. The previous games have followed a more linear campaign (well the second one did because I have it) and this is taking a really amazing turn by going open world and it will be set in Eastern Europe during a civil war conflict. You play as an American Sniper who is illegally behind enemy lines. Oh why am I rambling? here's the gameplay! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjsyuoegUQ

The open world looks really impressive and it isn't all that often we see an open world FPS game (yes I know there's Far Cry and Crysis so hush you :P) and it looks very beautiful.

So what are your thoughts on Sniper Ghost Warrior 3? let me know in the comments below! (and don't forget to rate comment and subscribe :troll: )

• Like 3

The game looked cool I guess but it didn't really stand out to me. :)

It just gave me the feeling of.... "Just another game" it didn't really amaze me. Not like it was bad, it just looked.... average.

To be honest it just gave me a realistic Far cry vibe. Or at least more realistic, and that is not that hard to do.....

Totally subscribing to this news article though.

Edited by Big_Boss

Seems like a very pretty game. I wouldn't count on it looking that good on release though. It seems like everything gets a downgrade these days. Maybe this will be the one to break that trend though.

Thanks to games like Battlefield and Call of Duty I've kind of grown sick of Military shooters. I tend to play shooters like Shadow Warrior and Wolfenstein now. And of course I play games like Halo due to the Sci-fi aesthetic. I'm also excited for the next Doom game.

So I can't really say I'm excited for this game but I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe it will be the game that changes my mind about military FPS games.

Quick edit. After watching the trailer all the way through I can tell this is a very different kind of military shooter and I was wrong to compare it to the games I had mentioned above. Don't judge a book by its cover as they say.

Edited by Zaku_John
  • Like 1