Maps that 343 needs to REmake for Reach!

Exile

We are already getting a bunch of CE maps with Halo CEA, but we really should get some Halo 2 & 3 maps aswell.

343 doesn't need to invest alot of time in new maps, they have 10 years worth of excellent game play in their hands.

Just adapt them for Reach game play, slight altering are ok, just don't rape them :s

- Guardian

- Construct

- Lock out

- The pit

- Valhalla

- Zanzibar

- Heretic/mid ship

- High ground

- Narrows

- Rats nest

- Sand trap

- Beaver creek

- Relic

- Sanctuary

- Warlock

- Colossus

- Headlong

- Terminal

- Tombstone

- Turf

Enough for 6 map packs!

Why no Forge maps? I think they NEED MORE Forge maps for Reach. Too much of the terrain on Forgeworld is difficult to forge on due to the huge amount of cliffs/rocks and bumpy hills. Maybe something with more than just bland-colored Forerunner objects and rocks to forge with?

they should NOT remake them for reach, however when the last halo comes out they NEED to remake EVERY map from all past halos this gives everyone a vast majority of maps. imagine a btb playlist with more than 5 maps in it. aswell as some playlists where you dont replay maps over and over.

They're doing new maps for Reach, Halo: CEA, Halo 4, and a TU for Reach. They're busy. I want new maps more than remakes. You can't just use the same maps every game. Each game needs it's own maps that will always be remembered such as the ones in previous Halos.

Maybe but Reach simply lacks good team maps.

Zealot and countdown are the only symmetrical maps that arnt made in forge world.

Asylum was made by Bungie but MLG preferred to make their own version.

Halo 3 had enough good maps for competitive slayer and objective games, Reach doesn't.

Forge maps by the community are a huge fail due to the spawning system.

Why no Forge maps? I think they NEED MORE Forge maps for Reach. Too much of the terrain on Forgeworld is difficult to forge on due to the huge amount of cliffs/rocks and bumpy hills. Maybe something with more than just bland-colored Forerunner objects and rocks to forge with?

no make a solid map so we dont have to forge anymore. All mm is forge maps that my 5 year old brother made while intoxicated on Ambien. Please 343 bring actual maps back to the game.

they should NOT remake them for reach, however when the last halo comes out they NEED to remake EVERY map from all past halos this gives everyone a vast majority of maps. imagine a btb playlist with more than 5 maps in it. aswell as some playlists where you dont replay maps over and over.

When the last halo come out? That will be when you are 30 and have a family. Your son will be playing the game. Microsoft announced h4 was part of a new trilogy, so wait for Halo 6 to come out then make that decision.

respecting all of the halo 3 maps and halo 2, & CE.... Only a few remakes, I love seeing new and different maps, remaking all of those maps would honestly be too much for one game, if anything they should remake one halo ce map, a halo 2 and halo 3 map... sounds fair enough ehh?

We are already getting a bunch of CE maps with Halo CEA, but we really should get some Halo 2 & 3 maps aswell.

343 doesn't need to invest alot of time in new maps, they have 10 years worth of excellent game play in their hands.

Just adapt them for Reach game play, slight altering are ok, just don't rape them :s

- Guardian

- Construct

- Lock out

- The pit

- Valhalla

- Zanzibar

- Heretic/mid ship

- High ground

- Narrows

- Rats nest

- Sand trap

- Beaver creek

- Relic

- Sanctuary

- Warlock

- Colossus

- Headlong

- Terminal

- Tombstone

- Turf

Enough for 6 map packs!

Ummmmmm.... 6 map packs is 60$ buddy... maybe a "classic" map pack or something would be good until CE comes out.

If they ever do a classic map pack or something of the sort i'd be willing to pay 10$ for Guardian, Beaver Creek and Valhalla.