REACH SUCKS!!!!

MuTeD DeSiRe

The title says it kind of all.

IWhen the reach beta came out, i was happy and after about 30 minutes of it i was pist, why? Well i think this question is rather easy to answer.

Reach is deriving from the orignal halo, an simple FPS with not alot of add ons. everyone is in the same boat and there are some weapons.

At this point in time halo was at his biggest. Well not in players but, in people who loved the game percentage wice.

As time goes on there are LESS people who play reach. for example at the H3 peak i always had 20 players, friends playing on h3 nowadays i have 1 playing on reach and all of my friends where above average players who were severe gamers who played around 7 hours or more a day.

So this already shows you what kind of impact reach had. Reach listend too much too the new people and what they wanted.

Like my friends i am probably not going to buy h4 and go on playing a different game eventhough i always said i would be loyal to the halo i once loved so much and was addicted too.

Because i was so sick of reach so fast, i decided to take a break for 4 months or so, maybe even more, then decided to play again and after 2 minutes i got sick of it again.

Now i just play it in hope of finding something in the game i havent found yet and starting to enjoy it.

I know this really sounds pessimistic but i have a feeling alot of people share this feeling.

The title says it kind of all.

IWhen the reach beta came out, i was happy and after about 30 minutes of it i was pist, why? Well i think this question is rather easy to answer.

Reach is deriving from the orignal halo, an simple FPS with not alot of add ons. everyone is in the same boat and there are some weapons.

At this point in time halo was at his biggest. Well not in players but, in people who loved the game percentage wice.

As time goes on there are LESS people who play reach. for example at the H3 peak i always had 20 players, friends playing on h3 nowadays i have 1 playing on reach and all of my friends where above average players who were severe gamers who played around 7 hours or more a day.

So this already shows you what kind of impact reach had. Reach listend too much too the new people and what they wanted.

Like my friends i am probably not going to buy h4 and go on playing a different game eventhough i always said i would be loyal to the halo i once loved so much and was addicted too.

Because i was so sick of reach so fast, i decided to take a break for 4 months or so, maybe even more, then decided to play again and after 2 minutes i got sick of it again.

Now i just play it in hope of finding something in the game i havent found yet and starting to enjoy it.

I know this really sounds pessimistic but i have a feeling alot of people share this feeling.

I agree, Much <3 for halo 2 <33333

Halo CE and 2, nuff said. Darker lighting, more particle details (Blood, scaring, bullet holes, plasma burn, rubble). Reach lighting is way to bright making everything look like toys and theres no detail on particles, or textures for destruction. AA's ruin the game to, and forced a COD feel to the game, were everyone is now capable of taking on the enemy team themselves, instead of the classics halos, were equipment and power ups were fought over to use as a strategic gain.

Halo CE and 2, nuff said. Darker lighting, more particle details (Blood, scaring, bullet holes, plasma burn, rubble). Reach lighting is way to bright making everything look like toys and theres no detail on particles, or textures for destruction. AA's ruin the game to, and forced a COD feel to the game, were everyone is now capable of taking on the enemy team themselves, instead of the classics halos, were equipment and power ups were fought over to use as a strategic gain.

Until someone drives an elephant over it then the other team parks there elephant on mine.

OT/ I simply just got tired of Reach. Why :

1 TONS of griefers

2 Predictable and slow gameplay

3 Bloom just creates an unnecessary liability in combat. What I mean is that it doesn't stop what it was meant to stop, spamming.

4 More hatemail from people's "friends" (tools) about stuff they don't know about. Like when I win and one guy whining about "MLG sponsorship lost" and use his tools. Fortunately they knew after 5 hours I wasn't gonna respond.

Yep I know. It has nothing to do with Reach itself but I was stating why I left Reach not anything else.

everyone is now capable of taking on the enemy team themselves

I think we're going to have to disagree there, mate. In previous Halos, kill speeds were high enough and weapons effective enough in their intended role that it was entirely possible for one person to make a real difference, provided they knew how to use their weapons correctly. Reach is the exact opposite, weak and inaccurate weapons have made it really difficult for even veteran players to take on groups of multiple enemies and win.