NO COMMUNITY MAPS

beyondkilling

343 please many of my friends and myself quit halo because of community maps there should just be a game type that only does community maps because i hate them and a lot of people quit halo because of them only 88k people were on last night i have not played for 5 months and halo use to have at least 1 million + online so please no community maps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My gut feeling is we'll see less of the community made maps once these maps are out as that provides more of a selection of maps to choose from, whereas halo reach did not ship with that many maps to begin with...so that could explain why there are so many community made maps.

To be fair though, some of the community maps aren't that bad and you should respect the creators to some extent. Without those maps many would've been long bored with the game by now after playing Countdown and zealot over and over again.

My gut feeling is we'll see less of the community made maps once these maps are out as that provides more of a selection of maps to choose from, whereas halo reach did not ship with that many maps to begin with...so that could explain why there are so many community made maps.

To be fair though, some of the community maps aren't that bad and you should respect the creators to some extent. Without those maps many would've been long bored with the game by now after playing Countdown and zealot over and over again.

im still not bored of those maps i think the community maps are cool but too open well most of them anyway and only seeing grey gets boring ;(.

I wouldn't mind seeing community maps if 343 would give these forge guys more color schemes to work with. The only reason I dislike them is because its blueish grey all the time. Most of the forge maps like the sanctuary remake actually play great. Just give them more colors and more budget.