Multi-button support

Hey guys,

I was playing Halo:MCC and I stumbled on a weird glitch in what I am guessing is the game programming. The Xbox one controllers support multiple button inputs at the same time; however, while playing MCC the B button does not follow this suit. While using the analog sticks or other buttons the action from the B-button is canceled out. I personally use the B-button as crouch (Controller set as Universal Relcaimer). The biggest issue is in mutiplayer crouching and walking is an important tool for staying off the radar and that is impossible to do now.

Thanks,

Danpapua

This is very interesting. I don't have a solution for this unfortunately but the fact that you found this is pretty cool although probably not very fun. I also don't know the proper place on Halo Waypoint to post this because I know there's no way to just say "hey there's this bug 343 please fix it so I can play properly" otherwise I think we'd all be doing better off by now! 

I guess if I had to give you a solution though it'd be to adapt to quickly crouching first slightly before changing directions or to get used to a different button layout. I find Bumper Jumper to be the most comfortable and have the most advantages. 

• 2 weeks later...