So is bloom gone from every playlist?

PBinTheDecree

Oh god I hate no bloom. If they implement it into the whole game, my Reach disk will probably be snapped and put into the bin.

I don't understand why people like it, its just a spam fest. I originaly didn't like bloom, but now with the ZB gametype, I see how bloom helped the game.

Bloom made it so you had to time your shots, sure you had the lucky players who would spam it and would get the kill, but most people would have to time there shots. No bloom just makes it so you spam the DMR and there is no skill in that. You die way too insanly fast. You can't run or turn around and shoot if you get shot from behind because you will be dead instantly. If your on half shields, a headshot can kill you, its stupid.

And then we have the pistol, like WTF? Pistol beats the DMR, you can kill someone across the map with the pistol, which is stupid, pistol is a side arm weapon, yet ATM its being used as the main weapon because its so powerful!

If 343i had any sence, they would not put this in, or change it.

• Like 1

Oh god I hate no bloom. If they implement it into the whole game, my Reach disk will probably be snapped and put into the bin.

I don't understand why people like it, its just a spam fest. I originaly didn't like bloom, but now with the ZB gametype, I see how bloom helped the game.

Bloom made it so you had to time your shots, sure you had the lucky players who would spam it and would get the kill, but most people would have to time there shots. No bloom just makes it so you spam the DMR and there is no skill in that. You die way too insanly fast. You can't run or turn around and shoot if you get shot from behind because you will be dead instantly. If your on half shields, a headshot can kill you, its stupid.

And then we have the pistol, like WTF? Pistol beats the DMR, you can kill someone across the map with the pistol, which is stupid, pistol is a side arm weapon, yet ATM its being used as the main weapon because its so powerful!

You are wrong about the pistol. The pistol is changed to be like the Halo 1 pistol, 3 shots in the head and you are out. It was a powerful cross map weapon then too. Honestly, its as powereful as the Desert Eagle is. Maybe closer to a colt .45 but still if you shot a normal person with it then your face would be half gone. Its actually a good weapon. The reason they did it, is because the Halo Anniversary multiplayer (Halo reach engine) will be using that throughout the whole game. So they wanted to implement the 3 shot pistol so that both multiplayer servers will be compatible with one another. The thing about ZB and how people like it, there were a lot of people complaining that taking ZB away from halo was stupid, (honestly they are probably the spammers) and that they need to have no bloom back like Halo 2 or 3. But honestly ZB is cool for 1 playlist. But throughout all of reach wouldn't be good. I like having 15% less though, make your shots more accurate but if you spam then you still lose accuracy. The thing I like about having bloom is that you can see the difference between players, no one is completely the same using that weapon. With ZB we all are pretty much equal, sure any pro can still take down a noob, but there isn't much difference. With bloom, someone who knows their way around a DMR and can pull off a 5 shot regularly, will always take out the noobs. It just brings more competitive and realism to the game. In my opinion.

You are wrong about the pistol. The pistol is changed to be like the Halo 1 pistol, 3 shots in the head and you are out. It was a powerful cross map weapon then too. Honestly, its as powereful as the Desert Eagle is. Maybe closer to a colt .45 but still if you shot a normal person with it then your face would be half gone. Its actually a good weapon. The reason they did it, is because the Halo Anniversary multiplayer (Halo reach engine) will be using that throughout the whole game. So they wanted to implement the 3 shot pistol so that both multiplayer servers will be compatible with one another. The thing about ZB and how people like it, there were a lot of people complaining that taking ZB away from halo was stupid, (honestly they are probably the spammers) and that they need to have no bloom back like Halo 2 or 3. But honestly ZB is cool for 1 playlist. But throughout all of reach wouldn't be good. I like having 15% less though, make your shots more accurate but if you spam then you still lose accuracy. The thing I like about having bloom is that you can see the difference between players, no one is completely the same using that weapon. With ZB we all are pretty much equal, sure any pro can still take down a noob, but there isn't much difference. With bloom, someone who knows their way around a DMR and can pull off a 5 shot regularly, will always take out the noobs. It just brings more competitive and realism to the game. In my opinion.

Well, a British Soul, I totally agree on you about the DMR. :spam: People need the DMR because you need to pace the shots. It showed who was the better and was more skilled. Remember all the pride we used to get? But hey, what's the point in me argueing for you, we still got all the other playlists with Bloom. It's just for the TU Beta, Halo Reach players are seperated by those. We still got peeps like us. Only thing I have to disagree on is the Pistol. Because I think IMO, to " retain" ( can't think of a better word) peace and prosperity, there has got to be some downsides. Ironically. Otherwise people will have so much and eventually people will just quit because they have everything. so there's no point in trying. :offtopic: And I know, Off Topic, totally, back to the Pistol. The Pistol is based off Halo ( Halo 1), So now people have a strong weapon to start with. Not just standard weapons, then scavenge for the Heavy Ones. Now it's Standard and Heavy or in this case ( DMR & Pistol.). Now I know this is confusing and weird. But hey, this is what I think IMO. And If it's an Opinion, No N00b can just come and start hating. So watch out others! JK teehee.

Well, a British Soul, I totally agree on you about the DMR. :spam: People need the DMR because you need to pace the shots. It showed who was the better and was more skilled. Remember all the pride we used to get? But hey, what's the point in me argueing for you, we still got all the other playlists with Bloom. It's just for the TU Beta, Halo Reach players are seperated by those. We still got peeps like us. Only thing I have to disagree on is the Pistol. Because I think IMO, to " retain" ( can't think of a better word) peace and prosperity, there has got to be some downsides. Ironically. Otherwise people will have so much and eventually people will just quit because they have everything. so there's no point in trying. :offtopic: And I know, Off Topic, totally, back to the Pistol. The Pistol is based off Halo ( Halo 1), So now people have a strong weapon to start with. Not just standard weapons, then scavenge for the Heavy Ones. Now it's Standard and Heavy or in this case ( DMR & Pistol.). Now I know this is confusing and weird. But hey, this is what I think IMO. And If it's an Opinion, No N00b can just come and start hating. So watch out others! JK teehee.

its the way halo is supposed to be.... THIS GAME WITH AA'S AND BLOOM DOES NOT WORK... IT IS SLOW AND WAY TOO HARD TO FINISH PEOPLE OFF... YOU NEED A ******* LESSON ON HALO BUD.

its the way halo is supposed to be.... THIS GAME WITH AA'S AND BLOOM DOES NOT WORK... IT IS SLOW AND WAY TOO HARD TO FINISH PEOPLE OFF... YOU NEED A ******* LESSON ON HALO BUD.

Sprint and Evade are the only acceptable AA's in my opinion, I just wanna different way of being able to run and jump. As for bloom, Im cool with a lowered bloom, so its atleast realistic enough and more accurate.