About Halo 2A Campaign

10/10 I just love halo 2a's graphics. I could stand half a hour looking at one area or just looking at master chief's no gap armor. More specifically I love the new textures. They keep to the original with minor changes. The problem I had with Halo 1a were that they were so out of place from the original, especially the first level right when you come out of the cryo tube, there was orange outlines on the door and a very wierd lighting, also the banshee was a major put off for me. What happened was that there was the halo reach theme put into the anniversary graphics where as halo 2 anniversary they went with the original theme of halo 2, and I love it. I PERSONALLY believe this is what all the halo games should look like.

• Like 3

Haha, I can understand that. I didn't like Halo CEA as much as the next guy. Everything was messed up for such an old game like that. They improved on a lot of things, but they couldn't improve on the acting. Lol.

I completely agree with you, Halo 2A was amazing with the graphics and the acting helped make up for it. The fact they kept the game really close to the original was where it made me happy. Halo CEA did none of these things. At least they're working on their improvement! 

Makes me happy to see someone from the Community to actually praise the game instead of point out the few problems it has. Very appreciated of you sir! We need more people like you. :)

• Like 1