Master Chief Collection Leaked Footage and Ties to H5G

proxi 9

I have not written in quite a while, however, something has grabbed my attention. Some leaked footage from Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been put on the internet, and it was an added cutscene to the Halo 2 Level, Heretic, to bridge the gaps from the Halo 2 storyline to that of Halo 5: Guardians. It appears to take place in a Lynch. Trust is brought up, and the Arbiter tells Locke that he must earn his trust. Arbiter clarifies that Locke is a spartan hunting other spartans. Locke corrects him by telling him that he hunts "The Spartan." It is fairly obvious that he is referring to our beloved Chief. Two things that I caught my attention:

1. There appears to be other spartans with Locke. One of the spartan's armor looks very similar to that of Locke, however, the details are red rather than blue. My guess: these guys are spec. ops.

2. Saving the best for the last. In a holographic display is what appears to be what was seen in the Halo 5: Guardians trailer back at E3. This brings a few questions to mind. Does the Arbiter know where Chief is? Does the Arbiter know what that thing is? A little bit off topic, but may be important: where is this conversation taking place? Sangheilios (most likely place)? The Ark?

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below, and if you need to see the video check it out here:

https://vid.me/GJg

Proxi 9 out!

• Like 2

I have not written in quite a while, however, something has grabbed my attention. Some leaked footage from Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been put on the internet, and it was an added cutscene to the Halo 2 Level, Heretic, to bridge the gaps from the Halo 2 storyline to that of Halo 5: Guardians. It appears to take place in a Lynch. Trust is brought up, and the Arbiter tells Locke that he must earn his trust. Arbiter clarifies that Locke is a spartan hunting other spartans. Locke corrects him by telling him that he hunts "The Spartan." It is fairly obvious that he is referring to our beloved Chief. Two things that I caught my attention:

1. There appears to be other spartans with Locke. One of the spartan's armor looks very similar to that of Locke, however, the details are red rather than blue. My guess: these guys are spec. ops.

2. Saving the best for the last. In a holographic display is what appears to be what was seen in the Halo 5: Guardians trailer back at E3. This brings a few questions to mind. Does the Arbiter know where Chief is? Does the Arbiter know what that thing is? A little bit off topic, but may be important: where is this conversation taking place? Sangheilios (most likely place)? The Ark?

Please leave your thoughts in the comments below, and if you need to see the video check it out here:

Proxi 9 out!

Good analysis Proxi! ;)

The guys in the back are probably the co-op characters you play as in the Halo 5 Campaign (during the Locke segments). Alternatively I think Chief could have Blue team as the co-op characters during his segments.

Also, the Arbiter is wearing different armor than what he wore in the MCC E3 reveal trailer. The one featured in the E3 trailer resembles his Halo 2-3 armor, while the one in this particular cutscene looks like his Escalation armor (but it's not the same armor).

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 1