Halo 2 Online support.

heleven

I just recently heard about 343 studios and I must say that I'm excited to see the new direction you guys push Halo in. Since your forums are still pretty small and not cluttered with posts I'm going to take this opportunity to ask you guys a question in the hopes that I might get an answer. Is there any chance that 343 might be able to restore online support to Halo 2 at some point? Now I understand that there's not any profit in just giving back H2 players online support, but what if the multiplayer was separated from the campaign and sold over Xbox arcade? I'm sure people would buy it. Sorry if my request is far fetched or not plausible but Halo 2 multiplayer was my all time favorite online shooter and I would love to see it back on xbox live. Best of luck on your future endeavors and I look forward to seeing what 343 will do with the Halo franchise.

Best Regards,

Heleven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no more remakes, yes i love the idea of remaking the first halo but thats it! If they remake 2 and 3 would be totally milking it and un worth it, i would love them putting up the halo 2 matchmaking on the market place and i would be it being a reasonable price, no more then 1200-1400 point but i dont think it would happin

They should just release a new online only halo game combining everything so far, all maps, weapons, armour and add extra content on top, the majority of players play MM more than Campaign anyway and i bet it would please alot of people too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They should just release a new online only halo game combining everything so far, all maps, weapons, armour and add extra content on top, the majority of players play MM more than Campaign anyway and i bet it would please alot of people too.

i was going through the forum thinking that they should just remake all the maps and put it in one when i came to this post.

First up, this isn't 343's home (late, I know, but...). If you're looking for their official boards head on over to halo.xbox.com/forums/.

if they did i dont think many people would buy it being that there is halo 3 it would not be worth the money the spend restoring it

> implying Halo 3 is on the same grounds as Halo 2. Not even close, buddy.

I'd love the restoration of Halo 2's online multiplayer, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. 343 certainly haven't said anything about it. We can hope though.

• Like 1

i understand people have their own opinion so im not knockin on ppl who disagree. but what i dont understand is when ppl say it shouldnt be remade or put back on xbl. Considering the game put xbl on the map, sold millions of copies around the world, made sooo much money, and the memories the fans have thatll last a lifetime. To me every reason Halo CE is being remade could be the same said for H2. IM ALL FOR IT and would pay just about any price. Plus it would save me from buying games that just cant hold up to it