Is Grunt Funeral Skull Still Re-deemable?

Macahan

We're not the official website for 343; That's over at Halo Waypoint, and since Halo Waypoint is also the same place where you'd go to redeem codes and stuff, I think it could be a good idea to go over there ask them, considering they basically have control over this.

However, I wouldn't see why they didn't allow players to continue unlocking the unlockables. Halo CEA isn't that old a game anyway. I'd suggest you try, since I don't think you lose anything anyway.

Edited by Meteor Storm

We're not the official website for 343; That's over at Halo Waypoint, and since Halo Waypoint is also the same place where you'd go to redeem codes and stuff, I think it could be a good idea to go over there ask them, considering they basically have control over this.

However, I wouldn't see why they didn't allow players to continue unlocking the unlockables. Halo 2 Anniversary isn't that old a game anyway. I'd suggest you try, since I don't think you lose anything anyway.

Indeed, Halo 2 Anniversary isn't old at all.

• Like 1