Why??

Kyle K

Why are people trying to turn halo 4 into call of duty? People are like add ADS, kill streaks, ect. I to play halo because its not like call of duty. Also i hate how they add armor abilities that made it like perks and how they made the bloom on the DMR to make it more realistic. I think if 343i wants halo 4 to be successful they need to go back to halo 2/3 setup where things to me were near perfection. So i just want to hear what others think about this issue.

GO BACK TO HALO 3 REACH SUCKS BALLS ONLY NOOBS WHO CANT RANK UP IN REAL GAMES PLAYS REACH ALL THE PROS WANT HALO 4 TO BE LIKE HALO 2/3

Hi there;

By the time I am writing this, you have already written 9 posts, in which only 2 of them are written with some order, justifications, and not using the word "suck" or "****", etc.

So, about 78% of your posts are rubbish. Do you think you should keep like that???

Just look at your posts and at other people's posts! See the difference in writing.

Getting tired of this,

Why are people trying to turn halo 4 into call of duty? People are like add ADS, kill streaks, ect. I to play halo because its not like call of duty. Also i hate how they add armor abilities that made it like perks and how they made the bloom on the DMR to make it more realistic. I think if 343i wants halo 4 to be successful they need to go back to halo 2/3 setup where things to me were near perfection. So i just want to hear what others think about this issue.

I COMPLETLY understand where your coming from... (except id like to keep sprint, i dont care if its in CoD or not it needs to stay)

I COMPLETLY understand where your coming from... (except id like to keep sprint, i dont care if its in CoD or not it needs to stay)

Yeah i dont really mind sprint as much its the only one i use

GO BACK TO HALO 3 REACH SUCKS BALLS ONLY NOOBS WHO CANT RANK UP IN REAL GAMES PLAYS REACH ALL THE PROS WANT HALO 4 TO BE LIKE HALO 2/3

Hi there;

By the time I am writing this, you have already written 9 posts, in which only 2 of them are written with some order, justifications, and not using the word "suck" or "****", etc.

So, about 78% of your posts are rubbish. Do you think you should keep like that???

Just look at your posts and at other people's posts! See the difference in writing.

Getting tired of this,

go suck your mommas ass you ****ingballs noob go buy a ps3 you are not whorty to have an xbox 360 you fecking fella!!!" ps det ?r rea p? g?fabtian if du vill ha some skit

halo 2 online was perfect to be honest, the halo's after that were less fun to play or in some cases even total ****.

if only i could go back in time to the halo 2 days, the happiest days in my gaming history online.

btw Reach ranking system sux balls and if H4 is anything like CoD im going to hang myself :P