Naruto retrospective.

Sniper0092

I started watching it at 12, I saw commercials on Toonami for a while, I got instantly hooked.. That same year I cosplayed as him, I don't have any pics right now.

I started collecting the books, not all of them, the parts when Naruto was looking for Sasuke when he ran off for the first time. I loved comparing the scenes in the anime and manga.

The parts with the exams and missions were my favorites, especially the Forest of Death.

I later discovered Shippuden, loved it. I have not gone that far yet, but it's way better then the original. Naruto is more likeable, Sakura is not annoying, making herself useful by being a medic. Also, gotta love Deidara.

Many say it's overrated or something, but I don't really think that. It's not really perfect, but it is one of the best I have seen. I guess because people compare it with DBZ a lot, I think this is better but whatever. Or mostly because of the crazy fans and parings. It may also have something to do with the fact it is still going on. Why has it not ended? DBZ has been done for a while beside Kai and BOG.

So those are my thoughts, it's a great show if you like ninjas and crap. 5/5, but it is not my favorite, but I can rewatch it many times. I am more of a Black Lagoon fan.

• Like 1

I followed Naruto English dub until the Chuunin Exam Finals where I googled it and found it with subtitles (think I started watching it subbed somewhere in the 60s) but it's my favorite anime by far. Watched all of Naruto and am currently caught up in Shippuden and I love it. The filler can be really boring at times but it's not always bad. 10/10 would anime again.

Wanna be spoiled?

Kaguya kills Madara, revealing that she is the big bad behind Black Zetsu wishing to bring back her rule

Naruto makes friends with Kurama

Madara manages to activate Infinite Tsukuyomi

Sasuke is back and fights alongside Naruto. He now wants to be hokage.