I'm hoping you are going to be doing something with Infection soon.

A British Soul

People in Infection are starting to p*/s me off. All I want is to go in, play some games, and try get my 50HC in it. But I can't because there are childish little pricks who betray because after 1 round I've already got triple the amount of kills they will get in 1 game.

After they betray me twice, I quit, because it's obvious that there going to keep on doing it, because they are silly little jealous mother */739+7 A/holes! Why would I continue to play the game if I'm going to lower my K/D, and I can't concentrate on killing zombies because I have to watch them as well.

It's truly mind blowing, this should have been one of the first things you should have done when you took over.

Get the betrayal system in Infection, so people who want to have fun, can have fun. And the little fags who want to betray, can go into customs.

Agreed, but watch your language. This forum is a bit more polite than b-net. Don't want you to get banned.

So here's my idea for this. Since betrayals on Infection are a common occurrence (half of which actually ARE accidental) it should be +1 kill more than in the normal playlists. Betraying is the worst sort of blue falconing, and is one of the reasons I no longer play infection games. :/

on of the reason the booting is off is because the glitch we a zombie strikes u with a sword and u shot him with ur shotgun u both die but for some reason the moment u get hit ur considered infetced and on the zombies side and ur shots hit him after ur infected counting as a betrayl and if they turn the booting on u may get booted because the zombie wants to be a d***. or if they turn off the initail freindly fire its most likley that u might not kill the zombie in the situation above.

hope this helps

on of the reason the booting is off is because the glitch we a zombie strikes u with a sword and u shot him with ur shotgun u both die but for some reason the moment u get hit ur considered infetced and on the zombies side and ur shots hit him after ur infected counting as a betrayl and if they turn the booting on u may get booted because the zombie wants to be a d***. or if they turn off the initail freindly fire its most likley that u might not kill the zombie in the situation above.

I know why they turned it off, but as other people have suggested, just turn off friendly fire. It's not hard to do.

what about the boot option just like they have in team slayer how come nobody is talking about this?

I don't play much of Team Slayer, and I don't know what the problem is?

So what I'm getting from everyone's replies is this:

Betrayal Booting is turned off for Infection because it would cause more problems than it would solve.

But if you turn off Friendly Fire then all they (meaning "the would-be betrayers") can do is float and sputter (part of a quote from H:CE, Cortana sussing 343 Guilty Spark).

Have fun and good gaming. :yes

So what I'm getting from everyone's replies is this:

Betrayal Booting is turned off for Infection because it would cause more problems than it would solve.

But if you turn off Friendly Fire then all they (meaning "the would-be betrayers") can do is float and sputter (part of a quote from H:CE, Cortana sussing 343 Guilty Spark).

Have fun and good gaming. :yes

Pretty much on the money there. Nice quote lol.