Free Video Intros by Orbis

Silent Orbis

So, I'm not a professional, but I love making intros. I decided, "I need to make intros for people." So, here I have this thread. Basically, you can make intri requests - but there's a catch. I have to see what YouTube channel it's for, and decide if it's quality is good enough. I'm only going to put my free effort into something that's worth. While that may sound bitter, high standards are essential to success. Don't get me wrong here... I can tell if YOU care about your channel , and on those circumstances will I give away my artwork for you to enjoy. On a brighter note, let's discuss what kind of product you are getting. I am very minimalistic, but not bland. Big difference. Because Steve Jobs once inspired my whole life, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." If you want an example, here:

Oh, I got over 100% on that project. ;) So, if you want your logo, it has to be a medium-sized transparent background, ".PNG" file. The only effects I can do is camera panning/sliding where it appears that the text or image is sliding over a background, with that said I can do panning up, down, left, and right. Here's your request form:

Background Color:

Is The Background Gradient?:

Link to Logo (If ".PNG" w/ transparency):

Organization/Channel Name:

Camera Pan Direction (Randomization Possible):

Then, if you're on YouTube, embed a video of your's underneath. Go to share under the video, and just copy and paste the link. If your videos are elsewhere, then just link.

If I decline, you'll be notified via this thread. If not, I'll PM you, and further details will be discussed.

I like your idea here but it that would just be another stop before members made an intro thread. I think you should use your video making skills for something different like making trailers for upcoming Events or anything for that matter. Anything you like!

Also a reminder, The Dumb Marine's Art Week Showcase is starting the Monday after next so maybe you can get something up in time for that!

• Like 2

I like your idea here but it that would just be another stop before members made an intro thread. I think you should use your video making skills for something different like making trailers for upcoming Events or anything for that matter. Anything you like!

Also a reminder, The Dumb Marine's Art Week Showcase is starting the Monday after next so maybe you can get something up in time for that!

Hmm... Good idea. Can you delete this thread if I decide otherwise?