Halo Comic Drops Hints On Halo 5 Backstory.

Ghost Recon

Source website: http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/21033/article/halo-comic-drops-hints-on-halo-5-backstory/

This Paragraph was taken from the link that is provided on top; http://gameranx.com

The UNSC blames the attack on Earth on the Covenant Remnant, keeping Didact a complete secret.

■ The Arbiter has not been able to make peace because ONI has kept trouble brewing. ONI has been funding the Elite rebellions, such as the Kilo Five Trilogy. This has been going on for five years now.

■ Finally, Scruggs points out that Master Chief is nowhere to be found.

These are my opinions and questions about Halo aka new Halo game which has numbers for them: 1. I wonder if the Arbiter will appear in Halo 5 aka new Halo game since the last time we saw him in Halo 3. 2. If the Arbiter does appear in Halo 5 I wonder if he will be helping Master Chief out again or be part of the Covenant again. 3. If the Didact is in Halo 5 I wonder if he will be a playable character or would Master Chief have to defeat him again. 4. I wonder if we will be able to play as any other Covenant in the game like for examples Grunts, Hunters, or Brutes if the Brutes are in Halo 5. 5. I wonder if the Gravemind will appear in Halo 5. 6. I also wonder if he will ever see Master Chief's face in Halo 5. 7. I also wonder if there will be new Weapons in Halo 5 or old ones. 8. I also wonder if we will be able to go out of the boundary in Forge if Forge is in Halo 5. 9. I also wonder if there will be odd maps again or new maps in Halo 5. 10. I also wonder if there will be any time limit to beat the Campagn Missions. 11. Also I wonder if the skulls be hidden to find in the game. 12. Also I wonder what year Halo 5 will take place in. 13. Also I wonder if we will be able to use any Covenant Vehicles in Halo 5 like the Phantom. 14. I am also  wondering if Halo 5 will have a Xbox One Controller, also I Xbox One console to. 15. Also I am wondering if it will use Kinect to play the game. 16. Also I am wondering if it will have a Halo 5 headphone, if it does have a headphone I hope it comes with the Console if they make one. What do you think questions and answers will be nice to be posted in here.

*Also if this is posted in the wrong forum please move to the right forum.*

Part of the original post also the opinions is part of it to. Here is the link to the Article:  http://thefusejoplin.com/2014/03/minecraft-xbox-360-tu14-update-finally-launched/

Also don't know why the link is diffrent from this: Halo 5 Comic Strip Unwraps Storyline, Release Date Still Unclear.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

So many questions.... I think and hope the Arbiter will return in Halo 5 because in the trailer, the Arbiter narrates and can be seen in the corner of Agent Locke's visor. Also, I hope that you can play as the Covenant because it was really fun doing that. It would be awesome if we could get in and maybe control covenant w=vehicles like a Phantom or Lych (I think?).

I'm sort of Hoping for Halo: 5 they do what they did for Halo 3 in terms of Co-op campaign. If it is Locke as player one, let player two be the Arbiter. I thought it was always cool not to play as three copies of player one. It wouldn't have to change the story unless something important cutscene wise happens to one of the character's you are playing as.

Also... That last comic, had probably one of the most hellacious looking places in Halo history. Just going to say that.