I propose....Clans.

l mj l

Something I miss dearly from H2 were clans.

I want to say that there was a legitimate technical reason that clans couldn't be included in H3/reach, but it was a wonderful thing to have a second huge list of people to party with and run customs with. If this could be reinstated in some form I'd be elated, and I'm sure the entire halo community would be in love with 343i for life. :D

Now, of course, if there's a reason why it can't be then someone can go ahead and shoot this down. :?

• Like 1

Ok, I don't remember what clans in Halo 2 were (because I ended up not being able to play it online) but, by your description, it seems like Steam's groups.

Why not? It is not obligatory for everybody.

Don't know yet (don't matter if sme explains me) what would sme gain with this, but, if sme asks, I have no problem saying I agree.

Keep with the ideas,

Rafter

• 4 months later...

I miss just being able to look at all my clan members on the list. OOH! NEW IDEA! You should be able to configure your own clan settings, like how many ranks there are, what they are, how you get there, (Example: By actual game rank, games played on Halo 4/with clan Overlord/leader/captain, etc in game, ((there could be game options where you could set the game to be a clan game or not, but the option would only be available if the Overlord/leaders/captains, etc are preset in the game lobby)) etc. You could also schedule clan messages/meets that would have notifications like the ones that tell you that you completed a challenge but with a sound/a button to view it/join the clan meet game.

Overlords/Leaders could also set what colors/emblem = what ranks! 8D