Put this off for too long

Erebus

Well, I suppose it's time I officially put this out there.

As you can quite obviously guess, I'm putting out a search for a clan/guild/team/whatevertheheck...

I've never really given it too much thought before this, as I had a decently large group of friends who were the basic equivalent. Well it's pretty much safe to say that they aren't near active anymore...

Really I'm fine with just about anything you can throw at me. Introversion or no, I can be quite adaptable to most situations or guidelines...though I'm not in any hurry to change my colors or GT.

Overall it's your basic clan search, and any replies would be appreciated.

Blue Team and Shadow Team are the most popular and active clans on the site. I suggest you check them out since theyre all very into the clan thing.

There is also Team Sloth but we never do anything since we're all so very very lazy. 

• Like 4

Well...

I think you can all guess why I'm bringing this back up...

Since my first clan joined lasted the entirety of two days, I can only hope that there are still some others out there that won't die from internal bleeding.

I'm just looking for people to hang out with and back me up...not throw forum drama in my face upon arrival...

I would like you to consider joining AWI.. No drama.. Just llamas :-) you can find our recruiting thread in here too. Please look for it and check us out.

I'm afraid I'm still not keen on gamertag change, though I do thank you for the generous offer.

Well... there is one clan you can try. Perfect Clan. It's perfect, so that's good. One more thing: it doesn't exist.

Trust me...I should know above anybody else that nothing can ever be perfect.

It's still an annoying punch in the face when people bring politics into a gaming community.

I'm far less than the type that would come here to make enemies.

Hello there, my name is Jorge and I'm co founder of Death Riders. It's a brand new clan. We are looking for fun, respective, and loyal members.

As of now we have 4 members but hey it's a start.

We play any game type. We accept any skill level there is.

No gamer tag change will be necessary as of now since it is fairly new. If interested please message me on Xbox my gt is DrownedSinister.

• 4 weeks later...

gnuhellhouse.weebly.com

Hellhouse is a really cool competitive military clan that's like a close-knit family and is maintained to have very little drama. The website has all the information you need plus a recruiting page is there if you wanna join. Members of any age can join but maturity is required. We'd love to have you join us.

GNU (Gaming Nerds United) is a community made up of various clans. I'm part of the GNC (Gaming Nerd Council) which supervises and maintains the community.