343 should get some ideas from this Flood mod "Plague"

0IAH

Watch the video and let me know what features from the mod you think 343 would most likely implement into Halo 5.

None.

So far, 343i haven't actually started to listen to their player's demands.

The only thing that 343i did do, is Forge Island (which was pitiful anyway). We didn't get assault, infection, VIP, race or even fine editing or magnet fixes. Just Forge Island.

If you want this, you'll need to get at least 100,000 people to sign that they love the ideas you want in Waypoint, anything less and they have an excuse to not even consider it.

None.

So far, 343i haven't actually started to listen to their player's demands.

The only thing that 343i did do, is Forge Island (which was pitiful anyway). We didn't get assault, infection, VIP, race or even fine editing or magnet fixes. Just Forge Island.

If you want this, you'll need to get at least 100,000 people to sign that they love the ideas you want in Waypoint, anything less and they have an excuse to not even consider it.

That's a bit harsh.

If you post something on waypoint there is a high chance that someone from 343i will read it. And they try to make as much people happy as possible (which is incredibly hard).

Besides that they have given us infection and at least a Forge Island. Also Race and a DLC playlists everybody wanted so badly. And guess what? Just about nobody played these two playlists and I would predict the same for Assault. Be happy with what you get instead of complaining about what you don't have!

• Like 1

The one thing that Flood always lacked was variety and customization. You get fast zombies, some in vehicles, or some jumping down from the ceiling, but they can only use their claw to hit you and are easy to kill.

This mod will breathe some much needed life into a dying gametype. Now instead of nimble zombies that you can kill in one hit, you have classes... and that is beautiful when it comes to being a zombie. It looks like one that'll make me get Xbox Live again just to tinker with it in forge, that's for sure!

Now, what if someone were to merge Infection and Plague? Zombies that can use other weapons AND have different classes?