Swat Needs to be Fixed

FinalCreed

The Magnum and BR need to be removed from Swat. The BR has to big of a spread which allows players to gain headshots to easily in swat. In other game modes this works well but in Swat where only one bullet is needed to kill this is over powered.

And because the Magnum has a larger reticle and a higher rate of fire than the other weapons is allows players to both aim and fire bullets faster which in close to mid range battles is extremely over powered . I believe that DMR's should be the only weapon in swat because it actually takes a level of skill to head shots with them.

The BR and Magnum were the original SWAT weapons, there is no chance they're being removed.

The BR and DMR are there to offer choice to the players in different maps. For example, the BR wins in a map like Haven, but the DMR wins in a map like Complex. The Magnum is useless in maps like Complex but dominates in Adrift. There is a level of skill in knowing which weapons to pick in which maps. Even then, many people can outplay anyone no matter what weapon you or the enemy has, that defines the skill.

• Like 2

The BR should be used in close to mid range and the DMR at long range. No way a BR is more accurate than a DMR in a map like Rangnarok. The spread is more of a disadvantage at close range.

The pistol is just a great back-up in case your clip runs out or to use in extreme CQC when you're running with a DMR.

There is no need to remove any of these things.

• 2 weeks later...

The BR and Magnum were the original SWAT weapons, there is no chance they're being removed.

The BR and DMR are there to offer choice to the players in different maps. For example, the BR wins in a map like Haven, but the DMR wins in a map like Complex. The Magnum is useless in maps like Complex but dominates in Adrift. There is a level of skill in knowing which weapons to pick in which maps. Even then, many people can outplay anyone no matter what weapon you or the enemy has, that defines the skill.

You're just a moderator buddy, I don't think you have the power to be able to say what will and will not be removed in future games. I agree with OP because it can get a little frustrating knowing that people use different weapons to their advantages for particular maps. I'm being sarcastic of course. Azaxx, you're correct in saying that this has been the way for years but I would just like to point out that something could change.