Halo 2 Anniversary available for pre-order.

Ghost Recon

Halo 2 Anniversary available for pre-order.

The rumour of a Halo 2 Anniversary had returned to the load after several months in silence, but it ranges from good train, since according to the Spanish merchant site XtraLife, you can gold and already pre-order it on Xbox One.

Nothing ensures that this purchase will guarantee to obtain the title, since it seems that Halo 5 is also available for purchase, without yet formalized itself also, and this from the Microsoft store .

The announced date? On November 11, 2014, as usual. It remains only to wait for a confirmation. Next?

And who knows, a Collector pack giving you access to Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 5 by the end of the year?

If this is true I wonder how many people will pre order it, I might pre order once it is confirmed, also I would like to see a collector pack of Halo 2 Anniversary.
Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 2

Ya supposedly you receive the Halo 5 beta key, with the purchase of Halo 2 anniversary.  

I only pray that Halo 2 anniversary is essentially a slightly revamped Halo 2.  If its the same game BUT with Halo 4's retarded loadouts, perks, ordinance, Im gonna lose my ****.  Just give us the traditional Halo feel again pls/ty.

Hate to say it, this is fake. At least the box-art is. I did a little DeviantART search and came up with the exact same image from a DeviantART user, some time before this was posted. Honestly, it's a game that hasn't been officially announced yet, don't get too excited at every small leak, when it is time, 343i will bestow upon us a glorified crate of info and goodies. Until then, we must sit quiet and watchful. That was way too poetic, point is, I smell a fake with this article.

DeviantART Post

Hate to say it, this is fake. At least the box-art is. I did a little DeviantART search and came up with the exact same image from a DeviantART user, some time before this was posted. Honestly, it's a game that hasn't been officially announced yet, don't get too excited at every small leak, when it is time, 343i will bestow upon us a glorified crate of info and goodies. Until then, we must sit quiet and watchful. That was way too poetic, point is, I smell a fake with this article.

DeviantART Post

Yeah, extremely fake. Hoping nobody falls for this... 99.9% sure It's a total scam.