How much does Halo 5 matter to you?

BrandNewClassic

Halo 5 matters to me since im a long time fan so i would probably get it. But i would like for 343 to give me a reason to want to play it because 4 died really fast and i didnt enjoy it as much as the past games. 

I also enjoyed the previous Halo games more. I agree on why it matters to you, I have been play Halo for a long time and will not give up on it. I will buy the next Halo game and can only hope it's a good one. ;)

I will hopefully be getting the Xbox One in the future, but not now.

If I do get it there is no doubt I will be getting Halo 5.  Now that doesn't mean I will be that excited to do so.

After being hyped like a little boy after halloween over Halo Reach and Halo 4, I am starting to chill out a bit on Halo 5. Now i am sure they will release something new that I will absolutly love while then bombarding me with new features I despise.  But it is Halo, my go to game.  So I hope 343 does a good job, but I don't have as much faith in them after seeing Halo 4.

We shall see the outcome.

This.

If it wasn't for Bungie creating an amazing story to the Halo series, I wouldn't have been that big on Halo in general. It's a good job the Halo series has one of the best video game stories out there. It's also better than 90% of the movies plots that have been made too. Video Game stories are the best!

... Except for Breaking Bad lol.