Halo Spartan Assault: Xbox One Gameplay Feedback

GOODI3

Major gripes with HSA on Xbox One...

1) "Extra Credit" cheevo will not pop for those of us that completed the "campaign mission specific Assault Ops" on the tablet/phone version. PLEASE FIX/PATCH!

2) While playing, every single time that I step off of a turret and/or exit a vehicle my Spartan is automatically firing. Almost as if the trigger is being held down. This is more annoying than anything, especially if you paid for the sniper...wasted shots.

3) You cannot chuck a frag/nade while firing? You have to stop firing then you can throw one. Tablet/phone version didn't work this way.

Please feel free to add and/or comment.

• Like 1

Interesting comments you have here. Are you suggesting that maybe, Halo Spartans Assault is not a good buy?  I would have to agree with you considering, seeing all the reviews about the game. Also since 343 industries did not impact the players, playing halo 4, in which made them to stop playing. So I completely agree with your comments here, and I hope members read what you have to say, so it can save them money.

I like the gameplay, but I absolutely hate the fact that we have to pay for credits to get guns other than the default ones. It's not a free iPhone game or anything... it's a game I played $15 for, so why should it cost money to play with the weapons I want to use?

My friend brought Spartan assault a few days ago

( he just found out about it ) and after I little while of playing Spartan assaults biggest flop is this ....

You can pay for weapon's for one mission now this is not too bad but then they claim to have completive skill leaderboards but because you can buy you're way to success means most of the top guys on there have cheated in a way to get to the top. :)