Future Halo games

xIiELiiTEIx

Hi guys, Ive wrote this topic because I just got a crazy idea for future Halo games and I would like to have your opinion on this. What if 343 and DICE worked together and make a sort of Halo/Battlefield/Star Wars Battlefront game. Its sounds crazy and stupid I think since they're 2 complete different company, but IMAGINE, you play a game wich is Halo, with levolution, both space and ground battles.
-A 64 players or 128 players match.
-Playing as a marine/jackal and then unlock, via kills, spartan/elite class character like in Star Wars Battlefront. 
-I was also thinking when you're and Elite(Covenant exclusive), you can have a small squad of grunts following you(AI controlled) and obeying your orders. 
-Playing on a map where the UNSC can take the Space Tether to space and then control a frigate with other people that are taking station onboard(loading missiles, turrets, piloting, etc) or just  keep fighting on the ground. 

-As for including levolution, I was thinking about destroying the Tether or the gravity lifts on the Covenant side or destroying key spots on ships(engine/bridge/hangar) to destroy it or other  things.

-Another thing, playing on a mode like conquest from Battlefield, capturing key position add advantage to the team, exmples: capturing a water supply line will increase sprint duration by 10%, minerals field will increase vehicle durability by 10% or a airfield wich will decrease respawn time of air vehicles by 10%,etc.
Those were the ideas I got in my head, please post your opinion about this.

Thank You

• Like 1

Frankly as long as it is a FPS idc lol cause that is the only thing that Halo should be :P

That is a little narrow minded.

Halo Wars was a great game and it's an RTS. The same with Spartan Assault(Although that is a twin stick shooter) 

I think the main Halo games should stay as an FPS. 

Spin off  games can be anything they want, although 343i shouldn't develop them because their focus should be the main Halo games(Unless they make an FPS Spin off like Bungie did with Halo: Reach)