is dominion not working?

Trifle10

4 hours after today's update was released, i noticed the update and was like "yay, dominion!". i play 1 game normally but lost 420-180 due to braindead teammates who allowed the enemies to spawn kill but they didnt capture. my teammates didnt even try to capture another base so i was glad we lost.

the following lobby, becomes a problem. after voting and after 5 mins this happens....

d1_zps52daa96b.jpg

it didnt even say nothing so i dashboarded

i then reload halo 4 and try dominion again only to find this happen again

d2_zps2527f932.jpg

this time, it said "establishing new connection" and a few players even left

in both lobbies above, there was no voting lag (you push A 10 times before your vote shows up)

after that happened, i went to forge for a bit before i had to leave for life related stuff. is dominion still having problems 12 hours after the update came out or can i play dominion normally? also, what is "Legendary Dominion"? no one votes for it

It isn't the dominion playlist it is your Xbox.
I played around 10 games of Dominion today zero problems whatsoever and you're the first to actually encounter this so it is most likely an isolated incident. The same happened with my little brother back during launch and it turns his disc was scratched and he couldn't play slayer for an awkward reason(Maybe different cases) try installing Halo 4 to your harddrive and see if that works. It could most likely be your connection or NAT type since I've never heard this happen before. Best of luck finding the issue!