HellishWolf Montage - Alive

HellishWolf Gaming

I am going to be very brutal with my critique only because you should improve
Some of the clips aren't anything amazing. Like the double kill noscope or the assassination. If this was a CoD montage that would have been accepted, but the standard for Halo 4 clips(If you want people to notice your tage and get it posted on the bigger channels) is much higher. Keep your clips at a triple kill or higher. A good amount of clips were nice. 
Another thing is the length. I found it very offputting and I have to write this while watching.  Making it too long can lose a viewers attention. I recommend 3-4 minute tages instead. 
This tage could have really benefited from some color correction. The render settings are good. 
Your cinematics could use some work. You had the right idea some time but it was poorly executed. Look at the more popular Halo 4 montages and see how they do it.
I know you're a beginner at video editing but you should really start using different transitions and playing around with masking. All of your transitions were very basic.
You did not sync the music with the clips very well which majorly messed up the flow of the montage
I'm not sure how much work you put into this but I assuming you're a beginner because you did make a lot of newbie mistakes which is ok I just think you should take even more time with your edits and be more careful. I was a lot worse when I first started off. 
Thats all the advice I can give. Look at other Halo montages and see what they do good and put it into your own montage, develop your own style and eventually you can be making some good stuff.  Another smart idea is to look at Call Of Duty editors because they usually have a lot of editing tutorials you can use to learn cool different techniques

I have been video editing for 5 years I have a lot of confidence in the advice I am giving you. Good luck.