Halo Bot Camp?

Halo 3reak

I've head recently form a friend and on the internet that a new halo game will be released for PC, most likely for steam. I wanted to know if these rumours were actually true. If so, can anyone give me anymore details? e.g price, release date, e.t.c. And another thing:

Why did bungie/343 never release any of the other halo games for PC? I've aways wodered this.

Hope u ca hlp :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I've head recently form a friend and on the internet that a new halo game will be released for PC, most likely for steam. I wanted to know if these rumours were actually true. If so, can anyone give me anymore details? e.g price, release date, e.t.c. And another thing:

Why did bungie/343 never release any of the other halo games for PC? I've aways wodered this.

Hope u ca hlp :thumbsup:

Halo: Project Contingency  is a FAN made Halo game based on the crytek engine which will be coming out for free. There is a very little possibility of Halo coming to the PC because Microsoft makes more money from selling it on Xbox. So no those rumors are false.

Exactly what Bnus said and they sold Halo CE and Halo 2 because those are their first two ones. When Halo 3 was released on Xbox 360, it received many sales so they decided to continue selling them on Xbox 360. It also would've taken them some time to remake it on PC, they were too busy focusing on the newer Halo games. There were some rumors that Halo 3 will be coming to PC though. Besides, Halo Spartan Assault is also PC.

So why did they release halo ce and 2 for pc?

Halo CE was originally for the PC, also Bungie had more control over the franchise during that time

Also remember the name is "Halo 2 Vista" that means it ONLY works on Windows Vista which is another Microsoft product

The reason they don't release anymore Halo games on PC because 343i only has so many resources and we should let them focus on Halo 5

Halo: Spartan Assault was made to help promote the Windows 8 marketplace 

• Like 1

Halo CE was originally for the PC, also Bungie had more control over the franchise during that time

Also remember the name is "Halo 2 Vista" that means it ONLY works on Windows Vista which is another Microsoft product

The reason they don't release anymore Halo games on PC because 343i only has so many resources and we should let them focus on Halo 5

Halo: Spartan Assault was made to help promote the Windows 8 marketplace 

Thanks for the clearer explanation.