Hi everyone!

Mystique

Hello, it's kinda weird how I found this community. I wanted to try halo 2 again for pc and I thought hmm are the servers still up? and well I typed it in google and came on this webite! So I thought I introduce myself. Btw the website looks great!

I don't have an Xbox so I play halo on the pc.. I still play it sometimes! most of time race, I'm also in race clan for 2 years now. But well not many people are playing it anymore because of new games and new consoles. I just can't quit Halo xD I started playing online gaming 6 years ago and i like to meet new gamers.  Well If you want to know more feel free to ask :)

Cya!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Mystique, as for your question, to my knowledge they are either; down, up but not for long as in by the end of the year, or up until 343 gives the final plug on it.

I suggest downloading Halo Custom Edition for your computer, since the servers aren't own by Microsoft, they stay up forever because people take ownership all the time, it's a load of fun and tonnes of people still play it. Like, in low peak times, I saw 3-5 full servers of players, then some others scattered through others. But saying that, this was at the start of the year I believe, so things would've changed.

In any case, enjoy your time on the forums, need anything, just ask~

I don't know how active Halo 3, Reach and 4 are these days, since I don't play the Xbox.
However I know they're still quite populated when I last played which was a while ago I admit.
CE isn't more active than those 3 though, I know that much lol.

I don't know how active Halo 3, Reach and 4 are these days, since I don't play the Xbox.

However I know they're still quite populated when I last played which was a while ago I admit.

CE isn't more active than those 3 though, I know that much lol.

Since Halo 3 is free now, The servers are more populated- I was there myself. Yet it wasnt as many players as it was back in 07.

• 4 weeks later...