the origin of teabagging?

Trifle10

Teabagging started in real life I don't know how but I guess bullies did it just as a bully would give a wedgie or swirly or take your lunch money(I have never seen do a bully do any of those things so I don't know why people say that) Well to put it shortly jerks that would teabag in real life started doing it in Halo 2 I guess since there was Xbox Live as a way of saying "haha suk it Lol xD" 

Teabagging started in real life I don't know how but I guess bullies did it just as a bully would give a wedgie or swirly or take your lunch money(I have never seen do a bully do any of those things so I don't know why people say that) Well to put it shortly jerks that would teabag in real life started doing it in Halo 2 I guess since there was Xbox Live as a way of saying "haha suk it Lol xD" 

did you watch johnny test? just 1 of many shows that show a bully doing mean things. also, there was halo 1 LAN multiplayer so it could of started there