world trade center attacks

haloman 2

hello my fellow friends and community members this is haloman 2. i have made this thread to remember the lives and loved ones who died in the september 11 attacks. Im sure some of you have had family or friends lost this day in the attacks or not. so please this means a lot to me and affects me very much. I once knew some people who died that day. i barely remember them because i was 6 years old at the time. but my friend and his parents were in the trade centers that because his dad worked there and his dad was under a lot of pressure at the time and had a certain time to get his work done so his family had to go with him to work that day. then one of my best friends had a dad who worked there and died that day so everyday of september 11 I'm always hanging out with him comforting him from 12 years ago. then my other friends mom used to work for the trade center and when the bombs were planted in the basement she almost got hurt. the bomb was under a table and she was standing above it so the table took all of the impact and just launched up in the air and hit her but thats all, she then had a bad feeling that there would be a bad terrorist attack years later so she quit and now she is thank full for quitting. so i also feel very sad on this day and treat everyone with respect and always give the people who lost their lives a moment of silence. Also i know a few people who get treated badly and poorly in the U.S because they are muslim and muslim decent so they are blamed for 9/11. heck there is even a community member here who is muslim decent and isn't treated quite the same. I'm not going to say who it is because even though he wouldn't mind i don't like saying names and it is rude anyways. so here is a little tribute the the lost lives of this horrible day.

may they all rest in piece.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Removed video content out of respect for survivors.
  • Like 1

I am never serious about anything, but when I see someone say or write something about this, if it is incorrect or offensive, I will rip them to shreds for it. What happened on that day was very emotional for me and my family, and every anniversary, I watch the programs talking about what happened. Hell, I live in NY, and it changed everything here. It showed that if someone tries hard enough they can get past our defenses and hurt us, it is a scary thought. My heart goes out to the families affected.

We Will Never Forget...  9/11

• Like 1

I quote myself from last year, in this thread: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/13789-remember-9112001/

Please take into account the fact that for many, 9/11 in a very emotional subject. Be kind, be considerate, be mindful.

"September 11, 2001 will forever be etched into our memories.

Two years ago, my grandfather, who fought in WW2, compared 9/11 to Pearl Harbor. Both were surprise attacks on American soil that will forever change the mindset in America. Although Pearl Harbor thrust America into a World War, 9/11 thrust the world into the reality of the 21st century.

Although the world will move on, the lessons learned from 9/11 have not been completed, and the events in the early 21st century still represents that.

We will move on, but the repercussions of that day have not fully played out. For the youngest of Americans, this event and it's effects are most of what they know, and it will forever influence them."

Edited by Sikslik7
  • Like 1