Hello

aidanpscott

My introduction to the 343 forums.

I have been a halo can since it first came out. I was four when my father brought home my first Xbox. And halo was the first game I ever played.

Today, I enjoy writing fanfiction about the halo universe. I enjoy the games very much, but enjoy the books even more than the games. That tells you a lot about how good the halo storyline is.

My top 3 favorite halo books are fall of reach, Ghosts of onyx, and cryptum. My favorite halo game is Halo 3. Obviously. I enjoy the soundtrack dearly from all the games. I have some issues with the ODST OST, but not much. I have many problems with Halo 4 OST , with some exceptions.

I am a realist in halo. That means that, for example, when someone says halo is going to bring back original music or halo should bring it back, I say that Martin is no longer affiliated with 343 (formerly bungie, which took the name after a part of the company split), so I think either get a new composer, or more likely petition for improved music.

I enjoy halo fanon very much!! I don't kno why I hadn't gotten an account until today, but I'm here now.

I enjoy forum discussions, fanfiction reading/writing, and answering questions in the forums as well. I look forward to actively contributing to halo in an way I possibly can. Thank you.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you Aidan!  I also enjoy writing but I never actually tried my hand at fan fiction.  Like you I also enjoy Halo's storyline.  There's a depth to it which isn't found in many shooter games these days.  Halo definitely stirs the emotions and causes one to think about deep concepts.