Hello!

Cam

I thought since I've been a Halo fan for so long that I should join some of the forums to come more in touch with the community. And what better than this community forum? Sorry, I'm not too good at introductions, but I'd just like to say hello, and if anyone has a microphone, I could play Halo 4 with anyone at some point (My play time on Halo is a kind of schedule, so I can't always play; I apologize for that. ;v; ) Anyways, I'm blabbing too much, so I'll just end my introduction with a simple hello.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

Thank you for the welcome, and I will ask a question! Sorry, it's a very newbie question, but how do you operate the shoutbox? I noticed someone welcomed me almost immediately after I joined, but I couldn't find out how to post back.

Welcome. I must ask though, why the name choice? Is your name Cameron?

Thank you for the welcome. Actually, no it isn't. The name is short for Camus; it's not my name, but I admire it. It's from the book I'm reading; UnWholly by Neal Shusterman. This may not be a book kind of forum, but if you like Si-fi or dystopian books, you should check the first book of the series out; Unwind. I'm surprised I could even use this name seeing as many names have been taken and the character range happened to be between three.

Welcome to the community, My gamer tag is DHX CagyDrake. By the way there is a place to go to look at fanmade books some of them you can even join those are the fun ones. Its like sikslik said ask away any question you have to ask. I have a question for you in fact, How are you liking the sit known as 343i?

• Like 1

Welcome to the community, My gamer tag is DHX CagyDrake. By the way there is a place to go to look at fanmade books some of them you can even join those are the fun ones. Its like sikslik said ask away any question you have to ask. I have a question for you in fact, How are you liking the sit known as 343i?

Yes, I've seen that section and I can't wait to join in to some of those! I really like the site. The people here are very welcoming, unlike some sites.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Cam. I realized you have very astounding grammar and that is awesome. Lulz. Anyways, if you need any help feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

P.S. I see you're already fitting in quite nicely; Signature is up, 6 posts with multiple likes. Looking good so far hope you continue to enjoy.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Cam. I realized you have very astounding grammar and that is awesome. Lulz. Anyways, if you need any help feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

P.S. I see you're already fitting in quite nicely; Signature is up, 6 posts with multiple likes. Looking good so far hope you continue to enjoy.

Hah, thank you! I like keeping a good grammar reputation; not many on the Internet use proper grammar and it kills me a little inside, but I don't like to judge others for that.

Yes, I'm surprised I'm growing fast to this site, and everyone is so welcoming! Thank you for the welcome.