For those who read manga naruto (spoiler!)

Tony Montana

Spoiler!

Hi guys,

There is an image in one of the chapter that got my attention. Here is the photo: http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v66/c629/8.html

I just don't understand... why is there the picture of rinnengans behind Naruto and also the picture of all the Bijuu? Does that mean that Naruto got the chakra of all bijuu and that he will have the

power of the Rikudou later?

Here is a link about a guy who got proof that Naruto could become a new Rikudou: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344080

What do you think guys?

Well.....

I'm at 642, so I won't spoil anything, but at this point, Naruto doesn't have Rikudou-sennin's power.

However, the story telling from this point gets really compelling.

As for the Bijuu, well, you know how he got the 'approval' of all of them, and now, 'all of them' apart from Kurama and the octopus have formed into the ten-tails.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

My go-to place for discovering comics is now reaperscaans.There's always something new to discover because to its extensive range, which includes books in action, romance, and fantasy, among other genres. High-quality translations guarantee an engaging reading experience, and the user-friendly layout makes navigating a snap. 

Edited by Khadija