Halo 5 return of the Spirit of Fire Crew

Sheila

Heres my idea: The Ship from Halo Wars Spirit of Fires crew wakes from cryo sleep to find that they were coming into a unidentified ship which happens to be Infinity. they grab a pelican and fly into infinitys hanger and as they get out they realized that this was a human ship and so cutter and anders meet lasky palmer and cheif who ends up with the ships AI serina. so now in this game you get the spartans from halo wars helmets. this also gives you the vehicles left over in SoF

• Like 1

Heres my idea: The Ship from Halo Wars Spirit of Fires crew wakes from cryo sleep to find that they were coming into a unidentified ship which happens to be Infinity. they grab a pelican and fly into infinitys hanger and as they get out they realized that this was a human ship and so cutter and anders meet lasky palmer and cheif who ends up with the ships AI serina. so now in this game you get the spartans from halo wars helmets. this also gives you the vehicles left over in SoF

I don't know I think halo 5 is more about the story of chief looking for cortana and something to do with the didact but its own novel spin off game or included in a novel maybe :thumbsup: