slayer pro

kowloon

Slayer pro is just BR/DMR set loadouts and no radar?

The problem?

No Personal Ordinance, no customization in Primary, Secondary, Armor Ability, Tactical Package, or Support Upgrade.

Some people like having these options and are annoyed when they are taken out of their control. While others would rather have an even playing field, and start with the same classes.

I think it would benefit the community best if a separate playlist could be created for Slayer Pro.

No Personal Ordinance, no customization in Primary, Secondary, Armor Ability, Tactical Package, or Support Upgrade.

Some people like having these options and are annoyed when they are taken out of their control. While others would rather have an even playing field, and start with the same classes.

I think it would benefit the community best if a separate playlist could be created for Slayer Pro.

Yeah that's what team throwdown is for since the br is now a 4 shot I would like to see people play more throwdown then infinity slayer or have slayer pro have its own playlist just like you said because if you don't have a team with you and your the only one giving the callouts what good would it do if you just keep getting slayer pro and your rank would go down if you keep losing. (basically its the same thing for team throw down and slayer pro)

"JUST GATTA LIESTEN" cant post the picture because it is to big sad face =(

• 2 weeks later...