think about it?

xxhaloxx98

I think secondary armour colours would work better than primary, for the sake of contrast if nothing else: I also think it might have to be restricted to custom games, as otherwise players might be able to gain unfair advantages (black armour would make the sword's glow, currently a big giveaway much less visible, for example). But yeah, it's a fun enough idea and there doesn't seem to be much harm in it.

I think secondary armour colours would work better than primary, for the sake of contrast if nothing else: I also think it might have to be restricted to custom games, as otherwise players might be able to gain unfair advantages (black armour would make the sword's glow, currently a big giveaway much less visible, for example). But yeah, it's a fun enough idea and there doesn't seem to be much harm in it.

I've had a change of mind. Instead of just being the same as your primary or secondary armor color, their could be and option for energy sword under the color customization section. It should odviously be limited for the reason you said.

In headhunter (halo evolutions story) the elites have red energy swords. They sounded like super zealots. Maybe a possibility for H4 somehow? Idk. Would be cool. They should be like super swords. Even though energy swords are instant kill anyway...

i have seen that series there i got the idea but if it change ut wouldnt get stronger and sword isent always instant kill