turf half the size...

Trifle10

alright, i was creating the map turf. when i noticed the final product, i noticed how small it was.

let me explain. i put a rocket hog instead of the default hog and drove through the medical tent and noticed part of the rocket turrent going through the roof of the tent

i also noticed how one pathway near the scarab crash, the hog couldnt fit through at all.

should i try re-doing the map and hope it turns out double sized or should i submit it like how it is?

or should i submit some screenies first?

Remember Coliseums are good for large walls and floors even if you don't use the entire thing.

Brace larges also look pretty nice and Stunt Ramps, when flipped into straight side are defective floors and actually work with magnets how they're supposed to!

Remember Coliseums are good for large walls and floors even if you don't use the entire thing.

Brace larges also look pretty nice and Stunt Ramps, when flipped into straight side are defective floors and actually work with magnets how they're supposed to!

Braces of any types are very susceptible to the one degree glitch making the map look bad even though they are very pretty decorations. Also, braces have poor magnet movement. You can use wall coliseums but just move part of it below the flooring to make the walls seem smaller. Wall coliseums have a very clean look but due to poor designing on 343's part it's hard to use them for flooring when used in unison with building blocks. Block 3*4 tall and block 5*5 tall are common structural items and try to refrain from using buildings unless absolutely necessary.(building look unprofessional normally). Just remember that spawning comes second to map structure but can still break the map if implemented improperly. 

Note: lol defective means prone to malfunction

Braces of any types are very susceptible to the one degree glitch making the map look bad even though they are very pretty decorations. Also, braces have poor magnet movement. You can use wall coliseums but just move part of it below the flooring to make the walls seem smaller. Wall coliseums have a very clean look but due to poor designing on 343's part it's hard to use them for flooring when used in unison with building blocks. Block 3*4 tall and block 5*5 tall are common structural items and try to refrain from using buildings unless absolutely necessary.(building look unprofessional normally). Just remember that spawning comes second to map structure but can still break the map if implemented improperly. 

Note: lol defective means prone to malfunction

i meant 5*5 long,3*3 tall, and 4*4 tall