Halo 5 Soundtrack, What we Want.

What Soundtrack should inspire Halo 5?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What Soundtrack do you Prefer

Soundtrack. This is important. Very important. The campaign could have been a lot better if 343 didn't change the amazing music. First of all I will tell what is wrong with halo 4's soundtrack. Well, I am not saying that it was bad, but it definitely didn't sound like halo. Most songs sounded like it could be out of any movie. Not to mention the menu music that sounded like the lady was dying made me want to start a game as fast as possible. There were times when it shined, but not as brightly as well halo 3 music. You must bring in the humming monks, piano and electric guitar in songs like one final effort, mjolner mix, never forget, etc. The music plays a big part in the feeling of halo that most of us say is gone. Just finish the fight!

Please leave your thoughts below.

You forgot to include that it's different people composing the music.  It isn't like previous Halo music because Martin didn't compose any music for Halo 4. If you dislike it then thats perfectly ok opinions for all :laughing:  I agree the menu music was weird but it pays a slight homage to the original Halo theme(The one with the chorus forgot what its called) I think Neil should get a slight break he tried his best and he wanted to be unique not blatantly copy Martin's style. Although one thing for sure though is if they ever have another Warthog run I better recognize the music right away.

As for Halo 5's soundtrack from what we have neen told the game is going to be very dark so expect a darker soundtrack.

• 4 months later...