New Weapons Vehicles and Armour abilities should be in it

Ronyhaloman

halo reach was never H4, it was supposed to be something completely different from the halo trilogy, so dont complain about reach, iit wasnt supposed to be like another in the series, it was a prequel, and different to what halo games were, now i hope 343 makes H4 like youd expect it to be, not a rundown copy of previously halos, but also stays on track of the halos we know and love

I dont like armour abilities cuz right when im about to pull a headshot on this mofo he goes in armour lock and im all like "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sprint and evade are the ones i use, jet packs okay and active camo is pretty much useless. Halo was fun when they didnt try to make it to complex with all this armour ability ****

I think they should bring back all the old weapons and add the new things from reach in it.... They should add more customization to the spartans... And keep the armor abilities they keep the game interesting and more fun for new fans... Just add a classic mode for all the people stuck in Halo 2 and 3.... There's a reason they call it improvements