Halo's REAL Story

hey 343  :) A few months ago I posted a question about Halo's real story and I'm posting this again just incase u didnt see the last one and hopefully you'll answer. ANYWAY me and my friend Oliver were playing the first halo and i was whacking a grunts dead body (because the blood sprays EVERYWHERE when you hit a dead enemy) any way, I was hitting a grunt and then Oliver said "hey you know what? It looks like grape juice!" and then i said "maybe the whole entire covenant has grape juice for blood and all their vehicles and weapons are powered by grape juice. and none of it is real. BUT the master chief doesn't know it he thinks its all real. But its actually an advertisment for a grape juice company called "The Covenant" and they made grape juice aliens and grape juice veicles for the chief to fight. And the world of halo is actually a HUGE tv set that the covenant use for chief" but he still thinks its real and so 343, me and Oliver where wondering... is that the REAL story for halo??? lots of less than threes, Cody

Well, this isn't 343's real forum, only a community one, and the real one is at Halo Waypoint. And there, they won't bother responding to your question.....

And worse, the community over there would just blast fire at you like a dragon while spouting things like 'THIS DOESN'T RELATE TO MAKING THE GAME BETTER' and then proceed to make the game worse with stupid ideas such as more Settler.

As for your story, yeah, it's real. Why? Because Halo is fiction.

• Like 1

hey 343  :) A few months ago I posted a question about Halo's real story and I'm posting this again just incase u didnt see the last one and hopefully you'll answer. ANYWAY me and my friend Oliver were playing the first halo and i was whacking a grunts dead body (because the blood sprays EVERYWHERE when you hit a dead enemy) any way, I was hitting a grunt and then Oliver said "hey you know what? It looks like grape juice!" and then i said "maybe the whole entire covenant has grape juice for blood and all their vehicles and weapons are powered by grape juice. and none of it is real. BUT the master chief doesn't know it he thinks its all real. But its actually an advertisment for a grape juice company called "The Covenant" and they made grape juice aliens and grape juice veicles for the chief to fight. And the world of halo is actually a HUGE tv set that the covenant use for chief" but he still thinks its real and so 343, me and Oliver where wondering... is that the REAL story for halo??? lots of less than threes, Cody

how can a fictitious story be real O_O :troll: :P