Weapons?

link13122

Needler grenades lol, maybe it could act as a grenade but be more like the tomahawk from COD and when it hits you needles pop out all over your armor. That'd be epic, but I feel like it's highly unlikely that 343 would do this seeing it's so closely associated with COD.

I was thinking that there should be needler grenades or a grenade launcher of that variant, and definitely falcons as a side note. Maybe a strong pulse rifle with a smaller clip than the Assault Rifle.

these needle grenades you are thinking of kinda sound like the brute spike grenades from halo 3 and yes I want a falcon or a hornet back or maybe a mix or both :thumbsup:

I like the needler grenade things. That sounds nice.

I was thinking something like a spartan rifle. It is an assault rifle, and a custom load out that shoots mini spartan lasers. Obviously it looks nothing like the assault rifle, and isn't as strong as the spartan laser.

I know other people have said this, but I would like the falcon and/or hornet back.

I like the needler grenade things. That sounds nice.

I was thinking something like a spartan rifle. It is an assault rifle, and a custom load out that shoots mini spartan lasers. Obviously it looks nothing like the assault rifle, and isn't as strong as the spartan laser.

I know other people have said this, but I would like the falcon and/or hornet back.

The spartan rifle sounds like a laser gun, and humans haven't advanced far enough yet in the canonical halo universe to have invented automatic laser guns. I think we should just stick with shoulder-mounted weapons like the spartan laser, and gauss weapons like the rail gun. Lasers are too soft sci-fi, IMO. I agree with you about bringing back human aerial vehicles. I like the idea of the hornet, but the falcon seems to outdated. It was used in Reach. I think they need to add in the sparrowhawk from halo wars. That would be pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...

I think a electrocution grenade would w neat cause it would over power the electronics and make them over heat and break down making vehicles and Spartan shields go down

Also a repulsion gun that would do no damage but push things away and rocket jump with it would be neat and you would get it out of ordinance

Un named. A gun that would pull them towards objects and vehicles and will help hijack sky