Where Did It All Begin

Master Lasky

For all new Halo fans Do you think that watching Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn was a great way to get you up in running in the world of halo and even if this is not the way you became a halo fan then my question for you is how did you become halo fans??

You Dont have to be new halo fans you can be a veteran halo fan or a rookie halo fan it doesnt matter

• Like 1

I like FUD. Seemed like a true Halo movie even though it was episodic. The only thing I thought was weird was that all the Elites and such had Storm Covenant armor but other than that it was pretty cool  :thumbup:

I say the first time I became a fan was back when I got my Xbox 1 (not One). I played CE, and then my friend showed me Halo 2. It pretty much blew up after that.

Halo FUD was great didn't really teach me much about the Halo universe though (I looked up Halo in 5 minutes for that)

I was introduced to Halo when I accepted Crazy Larry's XBL offer and got 5 free games. One of em happened to be Reach and I immediately began gaming in Halo. But what's crazy I accepted the offer in may and didn't get my codes till August

Well, I personally loved FUD a lot. Some people say it was rushed, not amusing etc. I actually think it was not rushed. If you think about it the story line was amazing.

It was amusing to me by a far. When Master Chief was owning the Covenat my mouth was danging wide open. I think it was funny when he jumped down and he didn't even move xD. 

tumblr_mmcxgzh8ob1qk55b6o1_500.gif

Like A Boss.