Your greatest moment in Matchmaking...

DN2012

I was just wondering, what was your guys's greatest moment in matchmaking? I mean a time were you truly felt like you did something great. Please respond and tell what yours is. Also, please limit it to halo 4 only.

My greatest moment was probably the first time I got a perfection in capture the flag. Not only did I kill a lot of people, I also went out and captured that flag twice. I also managed to use only two weapons the entire time, Energy Sword and Railgun(assuming you don't count the flag melee and gun)

I was really happy with myself as getting the flag almost got me killed like 4 times. I was also happy because I didn't camp with the sword.

So guys, tell me, what was your best moment in halo 4?

this is a remake of my topic http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/25959-your-best-game-so-far/

my response is still the same

No it isn't. Your topic was about the best game as a whole from a statistical perspective. This one is about personal favourite moments, rather than any whole match.

I think my absolute favourite moment, by a fairly long way, was on Capture the Flag on Ragnarok. The other team had a Warthog rushing toward our base with three players in it, against just me with a Sniper Rifle and four bullets. The first shot took the head off the gunner, the second killed the passenger, the third missed altogether, and the last killed the driver as he jumped out to try and shoot me. That made me feel pretty awesome, even though there's no way I'll ever manage to do it again.

• Like 3

My greatest moment in matchmaking came in Big Team Infity Slayer on Exile. I got the Guass Hog and I was nailing kill after kill after kill. I got all the way to killpocalypse and there was a guy in my sights, just one more kill and I'd have my first ever killionaire! Miss! Tried again...miss. I never even killed him the gauss hog blew up and I died. But I did get 9 kills with in 4.5 second of each other :D

• Like 1

played haven oddball with my team We out slayed the other team 30 to 5 But they still spawned on the ball everytime they threw it so they took a  248 point lead, we caugh all the way up to 248 when our guy throws the ball, i pick it up for atleast 2 seconds, no game over instead i was killed the ball went into my teamates hand he got assinated game over we lost.. Altho it was amazing make such a comback The other team combined for over -70 It really showed us you can be bad in this game and because of random,luck you have a much better chance to win.

<p>I personally got 2 best moments.<br />

One was in dominion, I was defending Base B on Longbow and all my teammates were hanging around somewhere else. I only had my stormrifle and a magnum to defend myself when 3 members of the other team appeared on my radar. First, 2 of them ran in, I killed the first quite easily with the stormrifle, the other managed to get my shields down but I managed to double-melee him. So I had no shields and a remaining enemy.</p>

<p><br />

I noticed that one red point on my radar had disappeared, so I thought he must be camping somewhere around the entrance. So I actived my AA, the Hardlightshield and went out of the entrance. And yup, I was right, when I went out of the base he popped up with a boltshot but he didnt know that boltshot-bullets can be deflected with Hardlight.<br />

So I guess you know what happened to him when the whole boltshot-load turned back in his face^^ This was definitely the coolest triple-kill I ever had, I felt like a complete badass^^<br />

<br />

The other moment has nothing to do with skill, but it was just so funny. I was about to get a flag to our base when a member of the enemy-team got real close with his dmr and started shooting at me. So I thought I was gonna get killed and my shields were already down, but then some crazy guy of the enemy team suddenly came speeding in with his ghost, trying to splatter me. But I jumped over the ghost and instead of me he killed his teammate running behind me and I managed to score the flag and to survive^^</p>

No it isn't. Your topic was about the best game as a whole from a statistical perspective. This one is about personal favourite moments, rather than any whole match.

I think my absolute favourite moment, by a fairly long way, was on Capture the Flag on Ragnarok. The other team had a Warthog rushing toward our base with three players in it, against just me with a Sniper Rifle and four bullets. The first shot took the head off the gunner, the second killed the passenger, the third missed altogether, and the last killed the driver as he jumped out to try and shoot me. That made me feel pretty awesome, even though there's no way I'll ever manage to do it again.

Good for you, as for me. I am a terrible s I per, much better fit for CQC

I'd have to go with the time my spec ops squad leader was gunning a falcon, and I was piloting. We got a roadhog medal and a guy shot a pair of locked rockets at us. The first I dodged and it sploded elsewhere, the second flew right at me, and I knew I was done for. Then I watched as the rocket went THROUGH the falcon, heard my squad leader screaming, rewatched it in theater, and the rocket had gone THROUGH his gutt and out the other side of the middle of the falcon...no detonation. We went on to gun down another 6-7 of their team before we got stuck by blueberries at near point blank range.

Allow me to ammend this~ my GREATEST moment I just realized was when my team was being spawn camped on spire by both our falcon and theirs AND the banshee. I climbed spire, jumped off, landed on the blades of oneof the falcons, walked up its back to the cockpit as I listened to the pilot screaming "A MAN JUST JUMPED ON MY ****ING ROOF~!! ****~!!! ****~!!!!!!!" He rolled the craft all over but I jacked his gunner out and turned the gun on that banshee, as the pilot of the craft whose gun I had just jacked lunged out midair and fell several hundred feet screaming random things in terror.

Many amazing moments, but one that clearly sticks out in my memory is a game of slayer on Simplex. I was top yellow, the enemy was top purple, the overshield had just spawned. Me and him swing our heads toward the overshield, then to eachother, then to the overshield, and we run for it. I was a split second late as he got the overshield as I came right in front of him, I jump into the air and thrust forward, diving over his invincible head, I throw my thumbstick down and to the right, and assassinate him. He lays dead, confused about his end before I did a diving ninja to destroy his new overshield. Another amazing moment was in Lightning Flag on Haven. I earned an ordinance, I selected an auto-sentry, and deployed it over the enemy spawn. "Here it comes," I thought as I saw the entire game line up for me. Kill, Double kill, Triple kill, Overkill… Killtacular, Extermination!! "Oh god…" Double kill, Triple kill, Overkill… another Extermination!

So yeah I got a dual-extermination on the enemy team with only an auto-sentry.

• 4 weeks later...

matchmaking...game...matchmaking game. its the same thing. you even proved my point by listing your Matchmaking Game

and if its "statistical prespectivie", where in that topic do you see totals or x% of these did blah blah blah...

it was "best match so far", not just for matchmaking, but for the other modes. if the poster chose matchmaking, that was on them not me

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite moment was a Multi-Team game I played with my friend.  For some reason, people voted for Oddball on Abandon.  The game ended when I killed the ball holder, who was 1 second away from winning, grabbed the ball, and jumped down to avoid enemies that were surrounding me to win 150-148