Ideas for Forge Mode

"Lightbulb"

If anyone has ideas to make forge mode in halo 4 better, this is the place to put them and read them.

My idea is this. 343, you guys should put out a map pack called Forge Master or something and put in it a forge world like in halo Reach but better. More space and vehicles. Also in this pack, you should put in vehicles like pelicans(maybe three or four) and make some halo boats(maybe) also, we should be allowed to place phantoms as well as pelicans and pilot them around.

If anyone has ideas to make forge mode in halo 4 better, this is the place to put them and read them.

My idea is this. 343, you guys should put out a map pack called Forge Master or something and put in it a forge world like in halo Reach but better. More space and vehicles. Also in this pack, you should put in vehicles like pelicans(maybe three or four) and make some halo boats(maybe) also, we should be allowed to place phantoms as well as pelicans and pilot them around.

this could happen in halo 5 yes but not in halo 4 I do not see 343 doing this in halo 4 for many reason one of them being would the engine of the game be able to handle it :thumbsup:

I want Halo 5's forge mode to be like Halo Reach's forge, but with all of the new things Halo 4's forge mode added, like magnets, changeable skins, etc. And then add a bigger budget and give us three times as many object count for each item, and also give us a Time-of-day, and Weather editor, with more colored lights, and Special Effect orbs...